Cyanobakterien - Rückblick
- Cyano2021, 6th early Career Researcher Symposium on Cyanobacterial Research, 15.-17.11.2021 Online "Photosynthesis - From its origins to applications" (s. Bericht BIOspektrum 01/22)
- Cyano2020 Summer School 14.-18.09.2020 as a virtual event.
- MIKAT Symposium on Cyanobacteria – From gene and protein functions to biotechnology, 12.-13.12.2019, UFZ Leipzig
- Cyano2019 , 11.– 13. September 2019, Tübingen
It is all about cyanobacteria with focus on the topics metabolomics, metabolomic engineering and physiology. As this is a conference for young scientists troubleshooting, networking and fun is also very important to us.
- 2nd Cyanobacteria Young Investigator Symposium, 13.-15.09.2017, Düsseldorf
The symposium was initiated by the ‘Vereinigung für Allgemeine und Angewandte Mikrobiologie’ (VAAM) in 2016 and is solely organized by students. The event’s aim is to provide a platform for young researches (master’s students, PhD students, young PostDocs) interested in cyanobacteria to discuss their research.